While grilling in my backyard, I heard my dog chewing on something loudly. Upon further inspection, are you ready for this–it was some kind of JAWBONE, yes I said JAWBONE–with yellow-gnarled up teeth still in tact. OMG I was terrified it was human & we would need CSI, so I snatched it out of my dog’s mouth with my garden gloves, as not to fumble any fingerprints from the possible murderer (unfortunately true thoughts), till my hubby came out back & put the nasty jawbone up to his mouth (without my gloves, gross) & said ”Does this look like human teeth?” Soooo disgusting?” (deer jawbone) Is this WEIRD?
I tried to clean out my car today & smelled this foul odor. So I looked under my seats — thought it could possibly be meat that slid under my seat from a grocery bag (happened before) or worse, a dead squirrel possibly cooked in my engine, my mind was all over the place. (more than usual) Thankfully no meat under my seat & hubby gave the all-clear under the hood. Its now dinner time & the Fam was hungry, so we piled in the putrid filled car to grab a pizza (impossible right, wrongo) I asked if they smelled it & they said “a little” I thought I’d lost my mind (again–more than usual) Then right before my hubby dropped me off at the insane asylum,he said “I smell it, it’s dog shit, Dawn look on your shoes & by golly it was dog shit on my shoe:( Hilarious
1. Juice from my veggies runs into other foods on my plate, especially a hamburger bun—Yuck-no one likes soggy buns, hehe.
2. An empty can of Pringle’s is put back in the pantry!
3. My inside dog drags trash out of the kitchen trash can.
4. I hear my outside dog chewing on something loudly as I’m grilling & find out it’s some kind of jawbone with teeth in tact. OMG I was terrified it was human, till my hubby said ” Do human teeth that look like this, as he put it up to his mouth, so disgusting?” (deer jawbone)
5. People are just mean for no apparent reason. Mean peeps SUCK:(
6. My daughter sticks a spoon in the Nutella & licks it, therefore claiming it to be hers & hers ALONE!
7. My little dog Reilly sheds all over me & I’m wearing black….
8. I have to deal with teenage DRAMA!!!!!!
9. My kids friends are loud, most of them…….
10. I have something in my teeth and my family thinks its more funny not to tell me….. Yes that’s the crazy, I’m dealing with….
- I know its not Nutella day but…. (greedybread.wordpress.com)
Today, I told my hubby about my new favorite late night T.V. channel, QVC. I went on & on about this Bernini 3 tier patio fountain that I ordered at 2:15 in the morning. As I’m bragging about it being cordless & that it included 6 different water spouts, two different toppers: a pineapple or a planter….He said Wait, wait just a second 2:15 A.M.?–”Nothings worse than an insomniac finding QVC, this is my worst nightmare!“
I arrive home and find myself carrying these items from the car— a red hobo scarf, beans, son’s sweater, ziplock of weenies, & a playbill. Is this WEIRD?
You pick your teeth….. from a catalog!
When I was younger, I watched the “Jefferson’s” T.V. show, hold on that’s not the weird part———————— & would eat a bowl of corn everytime, BAM—that was! Not really sure why corn, I think I thought it was sophisticated, yummy! Is this WEIRD?
My hubby said ” I thought I found a dead body today!” I shockingly said WHERE? (like it would matter) Sounding oddly disappointed he stated, ”but it was just a pile of clothes in a pasture!”